We have written this policy to help you understand how My Kingdom Books gathers, processes, analyses and uses users’ data to provide the Website services and functionality to users. Out main aim with this policy is to comply with relevant legislation and to act, in our best ability, to prevent unlawful and offensive use, management, damage, destruction or misapplication of users’ data. My Kingdom Book, to the best of its abilities, aims to securely store and process all users’ data.
2. PERSONAL DATA
When you sign up to an account with My Kingdom Books you are required to provide personal information. Personal data is required to be able to link the account to an individual or a company, ultimately helping My Kingdom Books to identify the user. Personal information includes, but is not limited to, users first and last names, home or business address, telephone number or email address. The gathering and use of personal data by My Kingdom Books is mainly used to establish and provide services via personal user accounts. This is done to enable My Kingdom Book to properly render its services and benefits to its user base. User personal information will be treated confidentially at all times. Any other information that cannot be used to identify a user is considered general information (data that cannot be used to directly identify includes, but not limited to, reference to users username, Internet browser information, gender, age or education).
3. DATA USE AND COLLECTION
a. The Website can be visited without any personal data provided. Visitors of the Website can opt to remain anonymous. My Kingdom Books processes anonymous metadata through cookies such as the URL of the requested file, the amount of data transferred, the date and time of the request from the user, Internet browser information, operating system type, the IP address of the used device, the Internet service provider used, reference links such as user clicks on certain links. This metadata cannot be used by My Kingdom Book to obtain personally identifiable information. This information is only used for general purposes, such as technical improvements and statistical purposes.
b. When a visitor chooses to participate actively in the Website, through for example, registration or login, the visitor must enter their personal information, that might include, but is not limited to, their full name, address and contact information which is collected for security reasons. If user opts to provide personal data that user provides the necessary authorisation to transmit, process and store this data on the server of the web hosting companies used by My Kingdom Book. In similar way, some information can be collected during the process of placing and processing orders on the Website or submitting comments or feedback.
c. In order to perform the service to best levels My Kingdom Book's might be required to share certain information with third parties such as event details, even location and other relevant information provided by users of the website. Due to legal requirements and to comply with the relevant laws, My Kingdom Book is sometimes forced to reveal users personal information in certain cases, for example, upon request of the authorities or to process payments. This also includes My Kingdom Book exchanging information on individual users to enable and facilitate credit card transactions or assess the creditworthiness of the user. My Kingdom Book could be required to disclose information to appropriate authorities for investigation should that be required to do so by virtue of law or to protect itself, its users and contractors from potential abuses.
My Kingdom Books sometimes will be sending you communication via email, examples of such emails include an email welcoming you to the site, a new user notification, verification emails, or any other emails that are required to operate your account such as emails related to financial transactions via the website, account management email, or system notifications. You can stop some of these emails only if you terminate your account with My Kingdom Book.
You might also receive emails that My Kingdom Books believes will be useful for you as a user of the website. Such emails might include promotion notifications, announcements of new services or products delivered via the site, surveys, periodic newsletters, information and updates on new functionality or new developments on the site, and event information or other promotional or commercial communication. You can manage how and when you receive such emails from My Kingdom Books by managing to which emails you are subscribing, using unsubscribe link inside each email, configuring and updating your account e-mail preferences on My Kingdom Books website.
5. WHAT INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT?
When you use at the pages on the My Kingdom Book website or website, information is automatically recorded that identifies, for each page accessed:
• the type of browser and operating system you have used;
• the IP (Internet Protocol) address of the device which has accessed it (example PC, tablet);
• the date and time of your visit to the site;
• the pages accessed and documents downloaded;
• your top-level domain name (for example .com, .gov, .uk etc.);
• the address of your server; and
• the previous website visited.
My Kingdom Books might have certain codes included on its web pages that provide us with information and data on usage of our sites, this information includes:
• the website pages visited;
• the average duration of page view,
• location previous to visiting the My Kingdom Books website or website; and
• the navigation behaviour and habits of the user.
Personal Information: In order to facilitate best service delivery to our users and aim to build a safe environment on My Kingdom Books website, delivering best services and tools, and for any additional purposes set out in this
• Full legal name of the user, contact information, which might include particulars such as mobile telephone number, email address, phone number, physical address, and occasionally users billing and financial information, such as credit card account numbers;
• My Kingdom Books might collect transactional information based on your actions on the sites and other information you provide to receive or provide payments for the services rendered;
• My Kingdom Books might collect personal information users provide to My Kingdom Books through email correspondence, phone conversations, contact with support, chats, or shared by the user from other, connected social applications such as Facebook, services or website or websites;
• additional personal information we ask you to submit to authenticate yourself if we believe you are violating website policies;
• My Kingdom Books might collect information from user interaction with our sites, services, including, but not limited to, the type of the device the user is using, device ID, location information, statistical data on page views, statistical data traffic to and from the sites, statistical ad data, IP address and standard web log information.
6. MYKINGDOM BOOK PROTECTS YOUR INFORMATION
Whenever My Kingdom Books obtains your information, My Kingdom Books will use reasonable practices to protect your information from unauthorized access or disclosure. While My Kingdom Books will use such efforts, My Kingdom Books cannot and will not insure the security of your information. Accordingly, My Kingdom Book assumes no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or acts or omissions beyond our reasonable control.
7. WILL THIS POLICY BE EVER UPDATED?